We are on the hunt for a Senior Account Director to join our small team of highly skilled CX marketing, digital and loyalty specialists. This role is based in Newcastle and will be responsible for spearheading our strategic and digital offering for some of Australia's biggest and most customer-centric brands. This role is for someone who doesn't mind rolling their sleeves up when it comes to managing a hefty strategy project but can equally hold their own when it comes to digital execution.
Specifically, you'll be working full-time to:
• Lead several accounts to manage their respective stakeholders, campaigns and projects, and build a road map of ongoing works.
• Work with the business development team to pitch for and nurture new leads and opportunities.
• Oversee and manage projects and campaigns to ensure they’re on time and budget.
• Get your hands dirty in the doing. As a small team, you’ll be wearing multiple hats.
• Work effectively across strategic, brand & creative, and digital-based projects.
• Work with the broader team to foster a team environment.
• Become a trusted advisor to our clients and a go-to person for helping them with their business issues.
We collaborate with leading Australian brands with a shared desire to put their customers first.
We believe that loyal relationships are built on consistent effort over the long term. This takes a genuine commitment to follow in a customer’s footsteps and persistence to keep pace with them at every stage of their journey.
For this reason, we’ve assembled a team of CX and loyalty experts who are passionate about helping our clients leverage their most valuable asset – their customers.
We’re proud to do things differently
• We are customer-focused and business-minded.
• We offer industry-leading expertise with agency and client-side experience.
• We provide a holistic service offering from strategy through to execution.
Join us and help further the craft of customer relationships.
• You're operating at a Senior Account Director level with extensive experience in all facets of digital and integrated marketing (strategy, brand & creative and digital).
• You're a team player, able to persuade, inspire and build trust.
• You're ready to problem solve and self-educate but know how and when to utilise others' strengths.
• You're meticulous and see the value of delivering on the last 1%.
• You're productive, efficient and have strong time management skills.
• You take great pride in your strong work ethic.
• You understand that your role is to be the voice of the client internally and of the agency externally.
• You have incredibly strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• You're active and invested in improving the way we work.
• You'll be the lead on client conversations and be responsive to requests as and when they come in.
• You're interested in the role and impact of innovation in technology, media and platforms on the future of marketing.
• Experience both client and agency side is desirable.
• Tertiary education in communications or marketing.
• Min of 8+ years of account management or marketing experience in a customer and /or digital marketing capacity.
• Experience in strategy, e.g., digital strategy, customer journey mapping, customer value proposition development, qual and quant research, business horizon planning, campaign planning, brand strategy and positioning.
• Experience in digital marketing, e.g. email marketing & automation, SEO & content, omnichannel marketing, inbound marketing, CRM & martech, UX & UI design, web & app development, campaign planning and execution.
• Experience in marketing data and automation, e.g. customer lifetime value modelling, customer segmentation, test and learn design, reporting, marketing automation platform solutions, platform optimisation and utilisation, lifecycle journeys and triggers, campaign execution, cross channel integration, operating model and change management.
• Experience in creative development, e.g. campaign concepts (development & build), website, digital, social direct mail & email.
• Working knowledge and experience in marketing automation platform solutions (Salesforce, Adobe etc.).
We work collaboratively to help push our collective understanding and deliver a better-finished product. And because we enjoy working together.
We all enjoy the career fulfilment that comes from doing interesting work for big brands, but at the end of the day, we’re family people who like swimming at the beach, good food and refreshments.
By working at the forefront of customer experience we’re constantly breaking new ground and challenging the status quo.
We're a senior team and are comfortable managing our own time, workload and deliverables.
We have a flat, respectful structure. We build the best team and reporting line for each project we take on.